❶ New Order Submission
- Send all orders via email.
- Orders must include vector art, PMS colors (if requested), imprint location(s), quantity & type of garments, due date and any special instructions.
- Confirm pricing per the price list
- Please fill out our order form (or be sure all details are on your PO) to ensure all information is complete.
- Missing information can cause delays.
❷ Product Delivered to MB
- Ship product to us Free using Sanmar’s PSST and AlphaBroder’s MPACT.
- Be sure to include your PO number on your PO and when ordering the blank goods.
- When your product arrives, we verify and check your order in against your purchase order and inspect each piece for defects. If there are any discrepancies or quality issues regarding your order we will contact you with the issues.
❸ Digitizing New Logos
- All orders and art for Embroidery should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders and art for Screen Print should be emailed to email@example.com
- We will quote the cost and stitch count or number of screens to you within 4 hours
- When the quote has been approved your logo will be digitized and a sewout will be ready within 2-3 business days.
- 24 hour RUSH service is available.
- A copy of your design will be scanned and emailed to you or you can drop by and pick up the sewout.
- We will provide you with one sewout as part of your set-up charge.
- Additional sewouts can be produced upon request for a fee.
- The .dst files are your property. We will provide them to you upon request.
We require written approval on all new logos before production starts. You are approving:
- Logo size
- Logo Position
❹ Production Time
- After approval on new logos, or receipt of a repeat order, standard production time is 7 business days. We will provide you with your in-hands date at the time of order.
- Some large orders, or logos with very large stitch counts may take longer, however we will notify you at the time of order placement.
- Rush orders are part of the business. We will do everything we can to get those orders in the schedule and done by your date. A rush charge may apply.
- When complete, we will contact you. If we are shipping your order, we will send tracking numbers when the order ships.
- You will receive an invoice within 48 hours of your order shipping.
Expectations of our Customers
In order to be as efficient and error free as possible, please submit all information required to process your order in one email.
We request that you send us your art files in a vector .eps format or PDF format.
Please provide the following information when submitting new logos:
- Material that the logo will be sewn or printed on
- Logo Size
- PMS or thread colors (Robinson Anton or Madiera)
- Any special instructions or changes to the art provided
- Any mockups that you have created
When sending in a new order, please provide the following:
- When will the blank product arrive – include the PO number from the vendor
- How will it arrive (UPS, FedEx, PSST, etc.)
- What is your in hands date
- Will it be picked-up or shipped
- Logo location
- Note any special instructions or color changes
- Provide the same information as new orders, however please confirm that the logo and placement are exactly the same
- Reference the past order number
Download our forms here:
Looking for a New Embroidery or Screen Print Partner?
We are looking for companies who need a true partner and appreciate a relationship. If you spend over $20,000 per year on embroidery and screenprint, we would love to talk to you.